2 Nov 2016
How To Display Adsense Ads on Blogger Posts
Today I'm going to explain to you how to add Google Adsense ads on the blog posts, This is an amazing way to increase clicks on your ads and get more benefits.
There is three different choices where you want to ad the ads on the posts. They are as follow:
- An Ad under the post title, On the beginning of the post
- An Ad on the end of the post
- One ad under the post title and one on the buttom end of the post, Both together. We will go through these steps.
What to Do First?
First of all, sign in to your Adsense account, And click on My ads on top of the page then click +New ad unit . Chose the style of the ad and get the code.
After getting the code you have to convert it. Click Here to Convert The Code
After the code being converted copy and past it into the following code where it says "Ad Code Here"
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
Ad Code Here
Now save the code in Notepad because we need it
How to add the code in to template to make ads work?
Go Template > edit HTML > by using Ctrl + F , Find the following code: <data:post.body/> , You may find it more than 1. The second one is what we want to use
- If you want the ad on top of the post , copy the code you saved on Notepad and past it above
- If you want it on the button end of post ad it under/bellow <data:post.body/>
- If you want both ads together one on top and on the end of your post, Past the code bellow and above <data:post.body/> . Then Save template.
Wait few minutes and you will be able to see ads on each post you had posted and you'll post.
Please shoot me with an encouraging comment