19 Jan 2017
How To Set Up Google Analytics Account For Blogger
The analytic tool is very important for every webmaster.
Google Analytics allows you to see visitors in real time, male or woman, age, popular pages, visitors source and many more.
Let's get started
- Open the following https://analytics.google.com
URL and Sign Up on Google Analytics
- Select website and fill out the requirements, as you see on the Picture, Then click Get Tracking ID
- Once you click on it you will get the Tracking ID and code
- Now, Go to your blogger dashboard and click on Settings then Other. You will see Google Analytics (Analytics Web Property ID) simply copy the number from Analytics Account. It should look like this UA- 00000000-1 and paste it in the box then click save.
- Go back to blogger, Edit HTML and find </body> , past the code just above it. Click Save.
Google AnalyticsThat is All